Presented by Franklin Sussex Auto Mall, the Rock, Ribs & Ridges festival fires up the summer outdoor concert and grilling season with a full weekend of great music and mouthwatering barbecue. The festival’s headliners have included a “Who’s Who” in Southern rock as well as some of the biggest names in classic rock.
But it’s more than great music that heats up this event. Festival-goers will also enjoy two days of delicious barbecue served up by top regional chefs and award-winning competitive rib teams as well as an assortment of outstanding craft beer selections at this annual bash. Come join us and thousands of your friends, both old and new, at the beautiful Sussex County Fairgrounds.
The summer concert and grilling season heats up as Franklin Sussex Auto Mall presents:
-2 days of classic rock and Southern rock, mouthwatering barbecue and refreshing craft beers
-Kansas, Jefferson Starship, the Outlaws, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Artimus Pyle and more
-Top rib teams compete for the coveted titles of “Best Ribs,” “Best Sauce,” and ”Weis Markets People’s Choice.”
Join Big Papa Smoke'm Celebrate 75 years of Environmental Education at Trailside with a fun family event.
Learn ways to become eco-friendly & increase your awareness of wildlife conservation.
Live Animal Demonstrations & Educational Displays
Live Music, Face Painting, Recycling Olympics, Crafts
Giveaways & Vendors
Wildlife Photography Contest
Environmental Hero Award Winners Announced
Join us on Our 2016 Smokem Tour, 6th avenue and Waverly Place in Manhattan. In honor of our 3rd season we will be giving our first 30 customers a free order of our new Corn Pudding Souffle. Just Mention this promotion at the time of checkout its as easy as that.
Pulled Pork - Apple-wood Smoked Chicken - Fresh Beef Kielbasa
"BRiX" City Brewery in Little Ferry New Jersey Gets Smoked! Every Friday 4pm-10pm
Absolutely No Better Way to get ready for the Weekend than With Some Porter Authority Or Some Awesome Ales!!1 Stop dragging you feet!
Come check out Little Ferry New Jerseys, best kept secret !
"Brix City Brewing"
Mayor Brian P. Stack and Board of Commisioners proudly bring to you the Ellsworth Park Farmers Market. It will be every Wednesday starting June 3, 2015 and will end on September 30, 2015. Ellsworth Farmers Market can be found at 2301 Palisade Avenue at 24th Street every Wednesday from 3:00 PM- 7:00PM. For additional information please click below.
- Cooking and equipment demos
- Distiller and brewing education session
- High-end ingredients, equipment and beverages being showcased
- Specialty BBQ competition
- Top BBQ vendors with exotic meats and the best BBQ in the area
- Pre-register for betting voucher -https://exposure.webconnex.com/BBB2bettingvoucher
- Beer Garden
- Harness racing at 7:15 pm
- Live Blues Music featuring Bob Lanza Blues Band
- Free parking and shuttle service
2-Day Pit Pass - $50 per person
FRIDAY, 7/31, 6 PM
- Eat, drink with the competing Pit Masters
- Access to exclusive outdoor lounge with complimentary appetizers from House of 'Que
SATURDAY, 8/1, 11:30 AM – 11 PM
- Preferred seating at cooking and equipment demos
- Enjoy food and drink samples at demos
- Receive Pit Master and demo chefs’ recipes
- Brews, Blues & BBQ T-shirt
- Betting voucher at ($2) https://exposure.webconnex.com/BBB2bettingvoucher
General Admission Day Pass - $5 per person
Enter 8/1/15 - 11:30 AM–11 PM
(Re-entry is permitted)
- Pre-register for a betting voucher at https://exposure.webconnex.com/BBB2bettingvoucher
- Save on a Brews, Blues, BBQ t-shirts when you purchase your ticket online
Kids 10 and under are admitted free on Saturday 8/1/15
Food Sampling from Area Restaurants with Food Sample Tickets:
- $5 per Food Sample Ticket
- Each food sample requires 1 -2 Food Tickets (varies by restaurant)
- Pre-purchase Food Sample Tickets. Click Here
- Additional Food Sample Tickets can be purchased at Night Market at the RED EXPOSURE tent or from Exposure Staff (in red t-shirts)
- Only credit cards will be accepted to purchase Food Sample Tickets
- Blue Moon Mexican Café's outdoor Beer and Sangria Bar.
- BergenPAC sponsored entertainment including School of Rock All Stars, Bergen Performing Arts Center and live music.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages for sale from SodaScan.
- Food Menu - Coming Soon.
- Event Partners: City of Englewood, Englewood Chamber of Commerce and EEDC.
- Nonprofit Partners:
- Wednesday, July 15th – 5 pm – 11 pm
- Raindate: Thursday, July 16th – 5 pm – 11 pm
The 4th of July will be a night to remember at the Pop-Up Pool in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Join us for breathtaking views of the fireworks and the NYC skyline and harbor, as well as BBQ, music, and fun on our Pop-Up Beach and Deck.
A percentage of your ticket price will support Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy's 500+ free and low-cost programs this summer.
Fresh Fruit Platters | Homemade Dips & Chips
Featuring: Big Papa Smoke'M Gourmet BBQ
South Carolina Style Pulled Pork | Smokey Maple Pulled Chicken | Smoked Beef Sausage | 22-hour Smoked Beef Brisket | Signature Baby Back Ribs
Kale Salad Slaw | Potato Salad | Maple Glazed Baked Beans
Beverages (cash bar - not included in ticket price)
Fresh, artisanal lemonades made to order and fresh fruit sangrias, craft beer, and wine
Limited seating is available, bring a chair or blanket!
Please plan to arrive at the park early (4:00 - 5:00 pm) to ensure access to the Pop-Up Pool at 6:00 pm sharp. The park expects a large 4th of July crowd and late arrivals are not guaranteed access to the party.
No tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
Visit our friends www.lizzmonade.com for more info